Quest Floating Wind Energy Projects of the World 2020/2021 Map
We are pleased to announce the release of the new 2020/2021 Quest Floating Wind Energy Projects of the World Map. This unique map offers the user perspective on both the scale and scope of the Floating Wind market. Click the image below to download a free PDF of the new map!
Advertising on this high-quality map identifies your company as a strategic participant in the Offshore Wind Supply Chain and offers the advertiser unrivaled market exposure.
Our innovative circulation strategy for Quest Floating Wind Energy Projects of the World 2020 Map sees enhanced electronic distribution to sponsors’ individual networks and through our partner programs we offer bonus digital distribution to “Virtual Attendees” of select offshore wind events. Note, printed distribution will resume at targeted industry shows as those, events are rescheduled.
Other distribution points,
- 30,000+ direct PDF web link via email to New Energy Update subscribers
- 2,000+ direct PDF web link via email to registered delegates of MCE Deepwater Development
- 1,000+ hardcopies distributed to registered delegates of WindEurope and Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) France*
- 17,000+ direct PDF web link via email to Q FWE subscribers contacts and marketing lists
- 500+ hardcopies direct mail to select global Developers and Contractors
- 1,500+ hardcopies distributed to registered delegates of Reuters’ Offshore Wind Events 2021, AWEA Denver 2021, and MCE-DD 2021
Additional note: The 2020/21 map has been already well seen over 80K in circulation.
*In case events happen face-to-face
- 4.75″ wide x 4.75″ deep (120 mm x 120 mm) – $6,500 USD
- 4.75″ wide x 3.15″ deep (120 mm x 80 mm) – $4,500 USD
Contact Us for Details
Andrew Chadderdon | Andrew.Chadderdon@questFWE.com | +1 281 725 7664