Twenty-years of expertise in data analytics, analysis and the development of offshore floating projects provides us with the means and the network to offer critical insight on the FWE industry going forward. Q FWE has created a dedicated FWE projects’ database, monitoring projects and their supply chain from early planning to commissioning and O&M. This dynamic tool provides a continuous feed of strategic insight, tactical information and robust data analytics throughout each stage of the supply chain.
Uniting, educating and expanding the global offshore floating wind industry and providing strategic insight, information and analytics throughout each stage of the supply chain.
- Provide world-class “deep data” that informs better decision making in the Floating Wind Energy industry
- Develop the case for accelerating public and private investment in Floating Wind Energy
- Support floating wind policy and government support in partnership with private industry
Enhance global connectivity of the public, private, academic and individual stakeholders of the industry
- Create a forum for information exchange and opportunities for networking via establishing the destination U.S. industry conference
- Drive innovation in design and usage of Floating Wind Energy
- Serve as a participant in the Floating Wind Energy industry