2022 Map Advertising Opportunities
Map / DNA – On Website
• Hardcopies to be distributed to delegates of Floating Wind Solutions 2022 (FWS) Houston*
• 70,000+ direct PDF web link via email to Q FWE subscribers contacts and marketing lists
• 2,000+ direct PDF web link via email to registered delegates of MCE Deepwater Development
• Brazil Energy Insight – Worldwide readership by key Energy Stakeholders
• Hardcopies to be distributed to registered delegates of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) France
• Linked In Post and Promotion (50,000 + Impressions) / Shared by Advertisers
• 500+ hardcopies direct mail to select global Developers and Contractors
• Rotating Ad on Map Website Page
Publish Date: January 2022
PDF download with periodic updates (2021 Map reached over 100,000)
Print Distribution Audiences: FWS 2022 (March 1-3), FOWT 2022
- 4.75″ wide x 3.15″ deep (120 mm x 80 mm) – $4,500 USD per position
- Contact Andrew Chadderdon at andrew.chadderdon@QuestFWE.com or +1 281.725.7664
2022 Quest Floating Wind Energy Projects of the World Map
2022 Quest FWE – Developers’ Floating Technology DNA Poster
The Floating Wind Industry is fast expanding, seeing almost daily announcements of new partnerships, ever larger projects, as well as new and revised floating designs and technology.
This poster illustrates the relationships between the key Developers, Partners and Designers. This unique product will be offered free to all and will be marketed, primarily to our audience of 70,000+ subscribers and followers.
- Developers selecting different Technologies to their projects
- Developers who prefer a single technology applied for multiple projects
- Designers bringing their own technology to a demonstrator and to market
- Proprietary Designs being developed by floater designers and made available to market.