Offshore Wind Turbine Supply Chain Opportunities, Contract Awards & Open Demand
Easy access to the world’s most accurate data on the Offshore Wind market Supply Chain Opportunities, contract sequencing and open awards.
The Supply Chain Opportunities module contains project details on Fixed and Floating wind globally.
Analysis is focused on Contract Award Opportunities by Award Date covering the known universe of Under Development, Planned and Possible projects.
- Market Overview of the Forecast Contracts Awards Opportunities now and over the next 3-to-4-years.
- Project details by Supply Chain Segment for Turbines, Substructures, Subsea Power Cables, Mooring Systems Hardware, and related Installation activities.
- Contains details of pertinent Volumes and contract awards in CapEx by major segment.
- Including kilometers of Export and Array Cables, Meters of Mooring line, Number of Mooring lines, Number of Anchors, Total Tons of Steel or Concrete, etc.
What’s Included With My Annual Subscription
Supply Chain Opportunities Excel Database
- Real-time access via weblink.
- User-friendly client interface with continually updated data feeds.
- The main filter page contains filters for Status, Region, Fixed or Floating, Supply Chain Category, Project Name, Contractor, Contract Award Year and time Horizon. Includes backing data in tabular format and an MS Excel download.
- All of the dynamic charting is driven from the users selected filtering criteria.
- Once parameters have been set, the user can view a data table of all projects contained in the results through the full Project Data lens.
- Full Excel Data download of 70-plus data attributes.
- Excel Data Download capability delivers monthly updated data streams accessed via secure client profile.